5 Must-see Outdoor Living Trends for 2016
Spring is almost here and we couldn’t be more excited! It’s almost time to take off the furniture covers, dust of the deck, and get ready for some incredible memories to be made outside. But first, it’s time to update your patio furniture. To help get your creative juices flowing, here is a look at the top five outdoor living trends for 2016:
Cabana Coast: Louvre Outdoor Daybed with Canopy
One look at this spectacular round daybed by Cabana Coast and you are transported to a high-end resort in the Caribbean. With its trendy woven vinyl, durable aluminum frame, and luxurious cushions, it is just like sitting on a cloud. And thanks to the included stylish canopy, there will be no time limit to your enjoyment.
Cabana Coast: Sunbrella® Fabric Poufs
Few outdoor living trends are more versatile than these fabric poufs. They may look ordinary at first, but they are anything but. You can use them as a coffee table, foot rest, side table, or even additional seating, and they are custom made with whatever fabric choice you desire. The cushions themselves were created with outdoor spaces in mind, and they can handle all the dirt, water, and sun you throw their way.
Seaside Casual is one of our most popular collections, so it’s no surprise it is one of the outdoor living trends for 2016. Not only does its wood-like appearance look great on any patio, it is made from a high-quality recycled plastic. It is fresh and current and requires little-to-no maintenance, except a wipe down every once in a while. Here are their new styles that are hot for this year:
- MAD Collection – The classic Adirondack style with a modern twist. It features a full dining ensemble, including dining sets, balcony sets, and Adirondack chairs.
- Salem – The Salem line features a variety of sleek round tables that allow you to make the most of your outdoor space.
- Cambridge – This deep seating lineup is refined, yet comfortable, and offers versatile pieces for you to design your dream patio.
- Portsmouth – With nautical vibes and rounded corners, this unique collection is perfect for any outdoor space.
- Westport – This classically designed style includes tables of all heights, including, conversation tables, dining tables, and balcony and bar tables.
- Nantucket – Another solid choice for deep seating, this elegant collection brings comfort and flair to any outdoor living.
Even though the days are getting warmer, the nights still call for a little extra warmth. With fire pits from Homecrest Outdoor Living and Vin de Flame, there are many options for you to add some ambiance to your space. Choose from propane or wood-burning as your fuel source, select from either conversation or dining height, and opt for either aluminum, iron, or recycled wine barrel bases.
Gensun Casual Living: Michigan Padded Sling
Whether you are enjoying a barbecue, relaxing by the pool, or simply savoring the sunshine, an outdoor sling chair does it all; however, it is not always the most comfortable option—until now. With the Michigan Padded Sling collection from Gensun Casual Living, you can now experience the functionality of a sling with the comfort of a cushion. It comes in traditional and high back stationary chairs, swivel chairs, chaise lounges, and even barstools. Better yet, it is available in over 80 different fabrics, so you are sure to find one that you can’t live without.
There you have it: the top outdoor living trends for 2016. Which one is your favorite? Stop on by our Connecticut showroom today. We would love to show them to you in person. Plus, our Pre-Season Sale is going on! Save on all of the latest trends in outdoor furniture and be ready to relax and entertain!
Sign up for the latest news